As a participant of the premier Richmond VA River City Express Network, perks abound and one is the opportunity to be featured in the River City Record, a fantastic newsletter that is distributed to all of our successful, connected members. In this installment, we are happy to put the spotlight on Diana Plasberg, Art Director and Graphic Designer at DPlasberg Graphic Design, LLC. :
* Describe what you and your company do:
We specialize in helping small business, non-profits and others grow, compete and succeed by creating high quality and affordable marketing materials such as logos, brochures, displays, web designs and more.
* Please share information about your family/pets:
I share a wonderful old Northside home with my husband and two cats.
* What do you love most about your current job?:
Using creativity to help others grow and succeed.
* Where did you grow up?:
I moved around a lot with my family to places like Iowa and Western Virginia, but Baltimore, MD is my original hometown. Even though I’m not a big meat eater, I can’t seem to shake my desire to devour Maryland steamed crabs.
* What do you do to relax?:
I like to garden, play tennis, ride my bike, read and cook.
* Where did you spend your last vacation?:
At the beach.
* What was the best piece of advice your mother gave you?:
Don’t waste your time ironing sheets.
* What is your dream job?:
To design and brand a really fun retail or culinary establishment.
* What is the best business advice you’ve received?:
Pay your taxes.
* Please share your favorite networking tip:
* Why did you join RCEN?:
RCEN is a very welcoming and professional group who seems to embrace my belief that if you work hard, you must play hard as well.
* What’s next for you?: Learning more and doing better, always.
If you would like to learn more about Diana and her business, please visit: DPlasberg Graphic Design, LLC or become a member of the River City Express Network and introduce yourself in person!
For more information on the next River City Express Network meeting, please visit: RCEN Meetings and Events.