How To Find & Be Found On LinkedIn!
PRESENTER: Margie Hanson, Founder & Principal: Communicating – Today’s Way
WHEN: Wednesday, February 1, 8:00 – 9:30 am
This is a FREE VIRTUAL meeting! Advance registration is required.
Finally! Know what you are doing on LinkedIn and WHY! In this presentation you will gain insight to the richness, yet simplicity of the LinkedIn structure and walk away with:
– techniques you can immediately put into action for an aggressive or passive pursuit of your targeted contacts
– ideas for creating your own personal strategies for using LinkedIn
– control of YOUR use of LinkedIn for YOUR business success
Three learning objectives for the presentation:
- Knowledge & clarity for what LinkedIn is & isn’t.
- Immediate ways to aggressively go after targeted buyers.
- Immediate ways to passively be found and pursued by targeted buyers.
Margie is the founder and principal of Communicating – Today’s Way, a communications consulting firm that she opened in 2000. Working with both external and internal company communications, her focus is on communications that will connect businesses to their buyers from pre-need to post-sale … and all the while develop a natural occurrence of new, repeat and referral sales.
With her attention now “totally” on communications, LinkedIn has become one of her favorite online resources. She believes it is the most useful and powerful online resource that business people have available to them. She has learned to LOVE LinkedIn and makes it part of her mission to instill this love of LinkedIn to others.
Learn more about Margie: click here and/or here
This is a FREE Zoom meeting!
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.